Key features of the program
- Down payment 30%
- Revolving funds are not subject to freezing
- Industrial equipment is placed on the balance sheet of the enterprise, where depreciation is charged on it, reducing the income tax base
- Value added tax is counted as a tax credit
- Leased equipment cannot be withdrawn to pay off unpaid debts of the enterprise
Required package of documents:
*For legal entities
- Balance sheet and report on financial results for the last 2 (two) full years of the enterprise's activity and the last reporting period;
- Turnover and balance information (or transcripts) for the accounts of the main items of the balance sheet, which make up more than 10% of the currency of the balance sheet for the last full year and the last reporting period;
- Decoding of all credit obligations of the client on current dates;
- Completed questionnaire.
- Reporting form + certificate from the bank (50% of working capital)
- Reporting for 2 years and for the last reporting period - 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Completed questionnaire
- Individual approach
- Flexibility in decision-making
- Fast and efficient service
- Transparent business relations
- Qualified service and consulting support
- Orientation to long-term cooperation
The decision on leasing equipment is made by the OTP Leasing representative office.
DroneUA is a supplier of equipment and cannot influence the application approval process.
To receive detailed information on the purchase of unmanned equipment for leasing, fill out the contact form and a competent expert will contact you: