DroneUA took part in the second international forum Elevator-2020. The forum took place on January 24, 2020 at the international exhibition and congress center Ukrainian House in Kiev. The head of DroneUA, Valery, made a presentation on innovations in Ukrainian agribusiness, and also became a moderator of the forum’s innovation panel.
The conference examined the weak links in the elevator industry, the search for ways to eliminate them, and the presentation of modern technological solutions for elevator complexes.
The following issues were discussed at the event:
- Analysis of the Ukrainian grain market and the state of the elevator infrastructure;
- Problems of transport logistics;
- Economics of elevator construction and operation;
- Innovative solutions to improve elevator efficiency;
- Digitalization of work from reception to shipment;
- Practical cases of success from elevator practitioners;
- Features of selection and operation of grain drying equipment;
- Problems and ways to improve the efficiency of grain storage;
- Problems of determining qualitative and quantitative indicators when receiving grain.
A brief photo report can be found below