The innovative project FarmFleet has been selected as a member of the national startup delegation to represent Ukraine at the world's largest consumer electronics, technology, and innovation exhibition - CES 2024 (Consumer Electronics Show 2024) in Las Vegas (USA).
CES is the world's most powerful arena for breakthrough technologies and global innovators, a place where brands conduct business, meet new partners, and where the sharpest minds in the industry take the stage to showcase their latest developments and boldest ideas. CES is the only exhibition that displays the entire technological landscape at a single event.
As a result of the competitive selection at CES Pitch Day, among more than 20 contenders, FarmFleet significantly outperformed other participants, ranking among the top 10 startups that had the opportunity to be part of the Ukrainian delegation at CES 2024.
In January 2024, the partner project of DroneUA Group - FarmFleet will present its proprietary development to the world: a specialized online service designed to optimize business processes within the rapidly growing market of robotics services, drone sprayers, and overall service business in agriculture.
Alongside FarmFleet, another 9 teams will conquer the technological stage in Las Vegas:
- CheckEye – AI/ML solutions for mass screening of chronic diseases and their complications.
- Deus Robotics – automating warehouses using smart robots, increasing efficiency and addressing the issue of labor shortage.
- FARMHUB – software suite and a special device aimed at increasing milk yields and monitoring the health status of animals.
- Faults Locator instantly geolocates power network damages without human intervention.
- InVisionaryBox – an interactive solution to increase buyer attention to a brand through gamified augmented reality scenarios.
- Jetbeep – a solution for autonomous parcel terminals. The company is a technology provider and also operates its own parcel terminal network.
- MyBro – E-bike for commercial delivery.
- ShinyClub – a desktop gadget combined with an AI service to enhance the productivity of remote teams.
- VersiBionics – a bionic robotic prosthesis for the forearm for civilians and military personnel who have lost a limb.
- Domestic developments not only demonstrate progress in sync with the most modern trends - automation, digitization, and the development of artificial intelligence, but they also continue to set trends in innovative technologies for the international community.
The trade mission is organized by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, in collaboration with the Ukrainian Startup Fund and the Ukrainian Venture and Private Equity Association (UVCA). The participation of the Ukrainian delegation in the event will take place thanks to the support of the USAID "Competitive Economy of Ukraine" Program.