It is impossible to ignore: where exactly to put a comma will Hi-Tech solve the problems of the Ukrainian agricultural sector?
Experts agree that there are two most promising areas in Ukraine: agro-industry and high technology, or Hi-Tech. Both directions have enormous potential, and yet one of them is perceived as traditional and conservative, while the other — innovative, but primarily focused on outsourcing. In connection with this situation, natural questions arise:
- What is the place of the Ukrainian Hi-Tech industry and agricultural sector in the global economy?
- How to make the agricultural sector competitive thanks to the latest technologies?
- How is cooperation and interpenetration of these industries going?
- How to achieve synergy so that each industry shares its best and loses its shortcomings?
- Why do Ukrainian HiTech and the agricultural sector need each other?
- What successes and obstacles exist on this path today?
These and other topical issues will be discussed by participants in the discussion panel: “Smart Agriculture in Ukraine”
- Vladislava Rutitskaya, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for European Integration;
- Tom O’Callaghan, international expert on agri-food issues and integration with the IT industry (Ireland - Ukraine);
- Yuriy Petruk, Chairman of the Association "AGTech Ukraine";
- Valery Yakovenko (Drone.UA);
- Sergey Tikhonov (eFarmer);
- Artem Belenkov (Smart Farming).
The meeting will take place on February 10 at 19:00 in the Creative Space "Journal"
Co-organizers: Google Developer Group Kyiv-Center, creative space "Journal", AGTech Ukraine
Moderator: Vladimir Ivanov (GDG Kyiv-Center)\
Details of the event can be found follow the link.